Company to showcase its entire line of geospatial products
SEATTLE, Wash. Sept. 5, 2012 LizardTech, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is heading into a busy conference season, exhibiting at six different tradeshows this fall.
Showcasing the companys entire line of geospatial products, LizardTech representatives will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
- September 19 21 in Columbus, Ohio, at the 2012 Ohio GIS Conference.
- September 20 21 in Denver, Colo., at GIS in the Rockies.
- September 26 28 in Louisville, Ky., at the 2012 Kentucky GIS Conference in booth number S11.
- October 8 11 in Orlando, Fla., at the GEOINT Symposium in booth number 420.
- October 8 11 in Albuquerque, N.M., at SWUG 2012.
- October 29 November 1 in Tampa, Fla., at the MAPPS/ASPRS 2012 Specialty Conference.
The software products demonstrated at these shows will be GeoExpress software, which enables geospatial professionals to compress and manipulate satellite and aerial imagery, Express Server software for high-performance delivery and publication, and LiDAR Compressor software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo. For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.