Vaughan, Ontario, Canada – June 2, 2022 – Teledyne Geospatial will bring its latest advancements in ocean mapping software and bathymetric lidar to the Canadian Hydrographic Conference 2022, being held June 6-9 in Gatineau-Ottawa.
At the Teledyne booth #203, learn about CARIS Collect, a modern and easy to use software package for data acquisition and the CARIS Mira AI platform, featuring the Sonar Noise Classifier and the Admiralty GAM. Find out about HIPS & SIPS , now with sound speed and vertical correction mode available for the first time as a SaaS licensing option. Visitors can also learn about the world’s most advanced airborne lidar bathymeter, the CZMIL SuperNova and the Optech TLS-M3 terrestrial laser scanner for mobile marine applications. Find out how Teledyne Geospatial is underpinning its CZMIL SuperNova bathymetric sensor with robust CARIS ocean mapping workflow tools to reduce processing times and improve efficiencies in project delivery.
Presentations by Teledyne Geospatial include:
- S-100: It is closer than you think! This panel discussion will help participants to solidify their own S-100 roadmap. June 6, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Teledyne CARIS Workshop: From Acquisition to Distribution. Learn about the new Teledyne Geospatial brand and our latest products, covering hardware updates for airborne and vessel-based hydrospatial survey and the latest advancements with CARIS workflow, which now includes data acquisition, edge processing and streamlined cloud workflows. June 6, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- “Women in Hydrography Panel”, sponsored by Teledyne Geospatial. June 7, 11:05 a.m.
- “Then…what is Hydrospatial” a presentation by Karen Cove, Director of Product Management
June 7, 1:35 p.m.
- “Sensor to Cloud: Setting the stage for the dynamic future of hydrospatial products and services” a presentation by Travis Hamilton, Product Manager. June 8, 8:00 a.m.
- “Advancements in AI for Hydrospatial applications” by Burns Foster, Innovation Manager. June 8, 3:05 p.m.
Teledyne Geospatial unifies the hardware and software expertise of both Teledyne CARIS and Teledyne Optech. The new group provides customers with innovative integrated solutions. Offerings include turnkey systems, lidar and sonar integrated workflows and a range of systems and solutions that support holistic, precision data collection.