Waterloo, Ontario, April 12, 2022 – Teledyne will showcase their newest products and solutions at AUVSI XPONENTIAL exhibition taking place April 25- 28 2022, in Orlando, Florida.
At booth #2107, Teledyne FLIR, DALSA, Lumenera and Geospatial, will showcase innovative imaging solutions for unmanned systems including compact and board-level cameras, compact lidar sensors, 360° spherical and thermal imaging devices for defense, municipal infrastructure, precision agriculture, power line surveillance, mapping, surveying, and mining. Product and application specialists will be available to discuss your specific requirements.
Teledyne Vision Solutions:
- Compact Thermal Cameras
- High Performance Cameras for Aerial Imaging
- High Accuracy 360 Degree Imaging
- Ladybug5+ camera
- Embedded Vision with Multiple Cameras
- High Performance, Compact LWIR Thermal Camera Modules
- SWaP Optimized MWIR Camera Modules and Continuous Zoom Lenses
- Neutrino SWaP
- Neutrino Integrated Solution
- New Release – High Performance Integration Module
- Unmanned Systems
- Optech Compact Lidar
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated digital imaging products and software, instrumentation, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne’s operations are primarily located in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Western and Northern Europe. For more information, visit Teledyne’s website at www.teledyne.com.