- Real-time automation of PTZ camera control, point cloud recordings, and network actions reduces operating costs and improves security workforce efficiency.
- Over 30% improvement in object processing now enables simultaneous tracking of up to 300 objects.
- New auto-calibration capability simplifies installation.
Sunnyvale, Calif. – April 13, 2021 – Quanergy Systems, Inc., a leading provider of LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) sensors and smart perception solutions, today unveiled the latest version of its industry-leading perception software platform, QORTEX DTC 2.1, with automated real-time PTZ camera control for security, smart space, and smart city applications.
QORTEX DTC 2.1 features a new rules engine that automates PTZ camera control, point cloud recordings, and network actions based on real-time events. This functionality eliminates the need for manual operator intervention and control, reducing operating costs while improving the efficiency of security workforces. In addition, the latest version of the software features auto-calibration of LiDAR sensors and PTZ cameras to simplify installation and configuration.
QORTEX DTC 2.1 also features a 30% performance improvement in object processing, enabling simultaneous tracking of up to 300 objects. Additionally, QORTEX DTC 2.1 now supports Docker-based environments.
QORTEX is a core proprietary perception software platform compatible with Quanergy’s suite of 3D LiDAR sensors. The flexible, scalable platform uses machine learning and 3D perception algorithms to enable smart awareness of the 3D world to enhance safety and security, improve efficiency, and save costs.
The QORTEX Flow Management Platform includes the following products:
- QORTEX DTC™ (Detect, Track, Classify), the brains of Quanergy’s Flow Management Platform, enables reliable and real-time tracking of people and vehicle for security, and smart cities and spaces applications. QORTEX DTC™ generates rich data that includes location, direction, speed, and type of objects detected. Through its API, end users, system integrators and application developers can build analytics and business intelligence tools to monitor and automate critical processes such as reducing traffic accidents, protecting sensitive environments, and increasing efficiency in retail environments.
- QORTEX People Counter™ is built from the QORTEX perception software and Quanergy’s S3-2 solid state LiDAR sensor. This integrated software/hardware solution—the only solution of its kind in the market—incorporates machine learning and 3D perception algorithms to scan the sensor’s field of view, analyze point clouds, and provide anonymized data on detected persons in real-time with 98% accuracy. In addition, the S3-2 Series LiDAR sensor uses SensorFusion™ technology to enable accurate people counting across doors and openings of virtually any width.
For more information about QORTEX DTC 2.1, visit Quanergy.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Quanergy Systems, Inc.
Quanergy Systems, Inc. was founded in 2012 and builds on decades of experience of its team in the areas of optics, photonics, optoelectronics, artificial intelligence software and control systems. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley, Quanergy offers a high-performance AI-powered LiDAR platform designed to accelerate the automation of key business processes to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety of our 3D world. By providing actionable insights to organizations across major industries including, mapping, security, smart cities and smart spaces, industrial automation and transportation, Quanergy is enabling its partners and their end-users to deploy innovative solutions to drive their business growth and ultimately, improve the quality of life for people around the world. For more information, visit www.quanergy.com.