Lokeren, Belgium, October 10th, 2019 – Orbit GT announces the launch of version 19.10 of 3D Mapping Cloud.
“We keep on producing great new features and enhancements on our flexible and comprehensive cloud platform 3D Mapping Cloud,” says Peter Bonne, CEO of Orbit GT. “This release includes some very cool new features that will draw your attention. Do take a look on www.3dmapping.cloud/try-it-now !”
Version 19.10 includes :
- Introducing the Marketplace : resell your valuable 3D Content
- Introducing Projects to organize your work even better
- Introducing Guest Users with login requirement, to better organize external usage
- Play Function for street-level imagery, faster and better
- Synchronize Views, includes follow zoom
- Visibility can now be set per View
- Improved management of online and open sessions for Guest Users and Named Users.
- Open Image : look for best fit and next best fit automatically
- Geocoding, display and improvement
- Improved Resource Footprints appearance, set color.
- Interesting enhancements in the support of 3D Tiles for Textured Mesh.
- Annotations can use custom symbol url
- In Plugins : Login as Guest User to 3DMC Publication
- In Plugins : Login by Token to Publisher Publication
- Display coordinate reference system
- Added Publication Logo, Specific for each publication
- Support for high density Terrains
and a great number of updates and fixes.
About Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies
Orbit Geospatial Technologies is world leader in solutions for exploiting 3D Mapping content in managing, viewing, extracting, publishing, sharing and embedding in workflows, either desktop or cloud based. Orbit GT specializes in 3D Mapping solutions for Mobile Mapping, UAS Mapping, Indoor Mapping and Aerial Oblique Mapping, replacing the big data dilemma with ease of use. Orbit GT is headquartered in Lokeren, Belgium, and enjoys a global business network. As we experience many of Orbit GT customers are using several techniques of reality capture, such as Mobile Mapping, Terrestrial scanning, Aerial Oblique and UAS Mapping, we worked towards an integration of our portfolio to offer a single product line covering the needs for each of these domains. This native integration is a sure win for every customer and user.