The Release Ready Specialty designation showcases Esri business partners with expertise and initiative adopting the latest Esri technology. To GEO Jobe, it is recognition of long days of hard work providing best practices and technology to the GIS community. Some of the requirements for the Release Ready Speciality are providing services using the latest Esri technology. In addition, it is training and certifying staff on the latest capabilities of ArcGIS. Similarly, partners also need to be able to provide assistance to customers needing to upgrade and migrate to the newest versions.
As a Release Ready Specialty partner, GEO Jobe is recognized for
- Keeping pace with Esri technology
- Having industry expertise
- Offering solutions, services, or content based on the latest Esri software
- Helping users make smart decisions using the ArcGIS platform
“I am so excited that GEO Jobe has been recognized for our efforts to keep up with the latest in ArcGIS technology. Our team strives to maintain a level of excellence when it comes to assisting our customers in making intelligent decisions based on the latest ArcGIS best practices and technologies.”
This is the third specialty designation from Esri for GEO Jobe. Other designations include:
- ArcGIS Online Specialty, recognizing our ability to implement and extend both Esri ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS.
- ArcGIS for Local Government specialty, designed to assist Esri user organizations looking for partners who can help them deploy ArcGIS for Local Government in their organization.
GEO Jobe would also like to congratulate Vestra and con terra (conterra.de)
About GEO Jobe
Founded in 1999, GEO Jobe is a geospatial industry leader that currently has three top apps in the ArcGIS Marketplace, including Admin Tools for ArcGIS, Mapfolio, and MapLapse. Additionally, with a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, GEO Jobe provides high resolution, low altitude orthophotography and 3D mapping services. While many geospatial firms focus on a specific industry, GEO Jobe has a focus on industry independent solutions and offerings such as providing software development and data hosting expertise and services. GEO Jobe was an early adopter of the ArcGIS Online platform and always strives to extend and push the limits of what is possible using the platform. GEO Jobe has been an Esri business partner for over 16 years and has received the 2015 Innovative Marketplace Provider and the 2013 Organization Use of ArcGIS Online award.