International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) and Lidar Magazine have extended the nomination deadline! Recognize your fellow geospatial peers in any of five distinct categories by October 22, 2018.
- Outstanding Enterprise Achievement in Lidar (Groups of 100+)
- Outstanding Team Achievement in Lidar (2-99 members)
- Outstanding Personal Achievement in Lidar
- Outstanding Innovation in Lidar
- Outstanding University Achievement in Lidar
A technical conference and exhibition showcasing the latest airborne, terrestrial, and underwater lidar as well as emerging remote-sensing and data collection tools and technologies.