600 Attendees Expected at Fifth Edition of Geospatial Technology Events
From December 8-10, SPAR Europe and the European LiDAR Mapping Forum will take place at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The two conferences require only one registration and are held under one roof, which gives professionals from many markets a single source for the latest geospatial technology trendsfrom innovations in 3D data capture to advances in aerial LiDAR systems and UAVs.
More than 600 geospatial technology professionals from hundreds of organizations are expected to attend, making the conferences a great way to gain valuable information from other precision-measurement and imaging professionals, even across industry and disciplinary lines.
Sessions at SPAR Europe include topics such as:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- 3D For Asset & Facilities Management
- Point Cloud Processing
- 3D Data Capture for As-Built Conditions
- 3D/Intelligent Modeling
- Managing and Sharing Large Data
- Augmented Reality and Visualization Tools
Sessions at European LiDAR Mapping Forum cover these topics:
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development and Trends
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Remote Sensing
A free-to-attend pass includes:
- An International Exhibit of solutions providers.
- Technical Workshops showcasing the newest supplier advances and best practices.
- Live Demonstrations of data-capture technologies and workflows.
- Networking Opportunities with hundreds of measurement and imaging professionals.
Registration is available online here. Full conference, single-day and exhibits-only passes are offered. Group discounts are also available.
About SPAR Europe
SPAR Europe is a conference & exhibition focused on end-to-end business and technology considerations for 3D measurement and imaging for industrial facilities; building, architecture and construction; forensic and security. SPAR Europe is part of a network of events and media for the global geospatial market organized by SPAR Point Group.
About European LiDAR Mapping Forum
European LiDAR Mapping Forum (ELMF) is a technical conference & exhibition focused on data acquisition, fusion, processing & point clouds for airborne, terrestrial and underwater LiDAR used to support transport, urban modelling, coastal zone mapping, utility asset management and more.
About SPAR Point Group
SPAR Point Group organizes conferences and provides news and information for professionals involved in 3D imaging technologies. Content delivered in-person and online gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions. SPAR Point Group organizes SPAR Europe, European LiDAR Mapping Forum, SPAR International, International LiDAR Mapping Forum and SPAR Japan and publishes SPARPointGroup.com and SPARView. SPAR Point Group is wholly-owned by Diversified Communications. For more information, visit www.SPARPointGroup.com and www.divcom.com.