Company to showcase its entire line of geospatial products
SEATTLE, Wash. Sept. 5, 2013 LizardTech, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is heading into a busy conference season, exhibiting at five different tradeshows this fall.
LizardTech representatives will be showcasing the companys entire line of geospatial products, including recently launched GeoExpress 9. They will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
- September 11 13 in Dublin, Ohio, at the 2013 Ohio GIS Conference in booth number 26.
- October 9 10 in Denver, Colo., at GIS in the Rockies.
- October 13 16 in Tampa, Fla., at the GEOINT Symposium in booth number 312.
- October 21 24 in Austin, Texas, at the 2013 Texas GIS Forum.
- October 28 31 in San Antonio, Texas, at the CaGIS/ASPRS 2013 Specialty Conference.
LizardTech will host product demonstrations to showcase the new features of GeoExpress 9, which is now four times faster and includes Intelligent Encoding. LizardTech will also showcase its Express Server software for high-performance image delivery and publication and its LiDAR Compressor software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo. For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.