Wait no more. Get the best in 3D digital reality.
We are proud to announce that the Geomagic 2013 products are now available for download.
This year, the industrys best 3D tools become even better, enabling you to create watertight 3D surfaces, quickly reverse engineer, simplify manufacturing workflows, bolster product standards, streamline quality verification procedures, and shrink time to market.
Our fantastic line of 2013 products includes:
Geomagic Spark, the revolutionary new scan-in-CAD solution
- The only 3D application that combines live scanning, point cloud and mesh editing capabilities, CAD design, assembly modeling and 2D drawing creation
- Easily design from scan data
- High-functioning point and mesh editing tools
- Comprehensive direct modeling CAD package
- Easy-to-learn for CAD novices and experts – Gesture-based modeling, intuitive user interface, simple push/pull toolset and automated workflows
- Compatible with existing CAD tools
Geomagic Studio 2013*, the complete toolbox for transforming 3D scan data into highly accurate surface, polygon and native CAD models.
- The industrys most powerful point cloud and polygon editing functions
- Captures design intent from any shape for creating parametric models
- User-friendly interface, streamlined functionality and fast operations
- Save time and money with a wide array of hardware and software integration options
*Geomagic Wrap 2013, our affordable, easy-to-use option for capturing cloud data and converting it into 3D polygonal models, now includes exact surfacing.
Geomagic Qualify* 2013, our advanced metrology and automation platform
- Comprehensive hardware support and robust toolsets for probe and non-contact data gathering
- Improved GD&T functionality Full range of highly accurate dimensioning and measurement tools
- Enhanced automation use Python scripting to create time-saving, customized automation processes
- Intuitive, powerful Probing and Reference Data toolsets using QuickProbe and QuickFeature
- CAD-free workflows
- Quickly and intelligently create reports
*Geomagic Qualify Probe 2013 contains Geomagic Qualifys comprehensive metrology analysis tools in a probing-only environment
Geomagic Studio, Geomagic Qualify and Geomagic Spark are available together as Geomagics new Enterprise Bundle. The Enterprise Bundle offers significant savings for those who require a full suite of 3D scan-to-CAD capabilities, advanced point and mesh processing, and cutting-edge metrology applications to leverage their 3D scanners.
How to Buy
Geomagic Studio, Geomagic Spark, Geomagic Qualify and Geomagic Qualify Probe are now available for download. Please contact Geomagic at 800.691.1839 or visit www.geomagic.com, where you can also access free trials, view demo videos and find more information.
Geomagics products are available in a range of languages. See product specifications at www.geomagic.com for more information.
PS – Don’t forget about our unique touch-enabled solution, Geomagic Freeform! Quickly 3D model complex, highly detailed, organic shapes for protoyping and manufacturing.