Mantis Vision’s Short-Range 3D scanner effortlessly captures small, intricately detailed objects, in the field and on the move. Mantis Vision is marking the expansion of its F5 series by announcing attractive new pricing and a special bundle offer.
Mantis Vision will launch its F5-Short Range 3D imager, featuring the widest depth of field and working range available for small object, close-range capture today, at the SPAR Europe Conference, held on November 12-14 in The Hague, Netherlands. Built for maximum mobility and versatility, the handheld 3D scanner brings together compact, ergonomic design with speed and ease-of-use to effortlessly reach and capture small, intricately detailed objects, in the field and on the move.
Whether digitizing the human form, capturing small, hard to reach manufacturing components, or documenting cluttered crime scene details out in the field, the F5-SR spares no detail. Designed to work alone, or as a complimentary tool to Mantis Visions F5 imager, the F5-SR is the ultimate solution to complete hard-to-reach detail in complex large-scale scenes or objects.
The F5 Series of handheld 3D imagers are the only 3D scanning solutions specifically designed to meet the rigorous demands of field use:
- The fastest-speed-of scan available today.
- A true standalone solution designed for field mobility a single user it all it takes.
- Exceptional results in any working conditions – outdoors, indoors, direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Effortless accuracy – No positioning targets, advance scene preparation or contamination
- Battery operated, cable-free, and hassle-free no gear, laptop or accessories needed.
- Rugged shell and components withstand the toughest of environments
- Easy to use a short training session is all that is needed to achieve great results.
Mantis Vision is celebrating the expansion of the F5 series with a new, highly competitive pricing program, and a special offer for the purchase of the complete F5 series at an attractive bundle price. "Recent advancements in our production technologies have enabled us to significantly reduce pricing for the F5 series, without compromising on the quality or field-readiness that our customers have come to expect," stated Shabtay Negry, VP of Business Development for Mantis Vision. We are confident that the launch of the F5-SR, together with the new pricing, will significantly expand the scanning capabilities of our customers.