The NOAA Coastal Services Center provides access to lidar data contributed by many different local, state, and federal agencies. New lidar is always being added. The most recent additions are listed below:
1. 2008 lidar from St. Johns County, Florida
2. 2010-2011 lidar of coastal California from the State of California Coastal Conservancy
3. 2010 U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) topobathy lidar of the Chandeleur Islands, Louisiana
4. 2004 USGS topobathy lidar of western Florida
5. 2009 lidar from Chatham County, Georgia
6. 2011 National Geodetic Survey post-Hurricane-Irene lidar, North Carolina
7. 2007-2011 lidar from the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
The Center serves this data through the Digital Coast Data Access Viewer, which allows users to access additional data sets including imagery and land cover. To access the lidar data, please visit www.csc.noaa.gov/digitalcoast/data/coastallidar/. Customized provisioning from the Digital Coast allows coastal professionals to reduce project costs associated with data searches and internal processing.